Monday, June 18, 2012

Friday Frenzy

I meant to post this on Friday but I forgot to hit 'publish'... isn't that the story of my life?
  • The latest and greatest 3D sonogram from yesterday's appointment:
Nathan thinks he/she looks like me... and they told us it's sporting some hair! The blob on the left is the placenta which the nugget was happily snuggled up to the entire time. The sonographer even took a cowbell, yes a freaking COWBELL, and banged it against my belly to get it to move. The babe did a little moving and shaking but stayed nestled in there making this the best shot she could get. It's already sooo stubborn; just like dad.
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies. Can't get enough of them. I follow the recipe on the back of the Nestle bag and add 1 packet of Jell-O Vanilla Pudding to the dry ingredients (Ms. Kristin gave me that tip and I definitely thinks it makes them especially moist). They are dee-lish. And I wonder why I've gained so much weight. Whoopsie.
  • Baby Names. We have a list going and there are definitely a couple of names we really like but I feel like we should keep looking. There are just soooo many names out there it's giving me anxiety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment