Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Frenzy


  • Holiday treats... I've probably gained 10 lbs. eating delicious cookies and snacks that seem to be ever-so-present during this time of year. I love you but I really loathe you.
  • Damn you, Auto Correct... makes me laugh. Nuff said.
  • Christmas lights... we went last weekend (with hot cocoa) driving around, looking at all the twinkling lights.
  • Wedding pictures... oh how I can't stop looking at our wedding pictures! They are be-a-utiful. A big shout-out to the amazing and oh-so-talented Joel & Kara Carter from Carter Photography & Design.
Checking myself out.
    Still some beautiful fall foliage. Yes!

    Nathan insisted on wearing his "signature" look for the reception. Makes me love him even more...

    Everyone gave amazing speeches...

    Of course we had to do Hava Nagila!

    Our first dance... though not choreographed, we put on a show for everyone.
    I will share more pics later. I can't help but smile seeing these and remembering how wonderful/amazing/memorable/special/meaningful/awesome this whole weekend was... I have never felt so much love. Woooo... getting a little teary-eyed.

    I'll leave you with a special video Danny, Nathan's twin, made and showed at our rehearsal dinner. Classic.


2 comments: