Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winter Wonderment

It snowed yesterday. A sprinkling... not really anything to get excited about but people seem to drive like complete morons the second a snowflake hits the pavement. It took me approximately 50 minutes to get to work where it normally takes 20-ish. I think they said in the Kansas City area there was nearly 70 accidents at one time. Luckily I didn't get in an accident and my road rage didn't consume me like it normally would. I'm going to chuck it up to my new boots I've been waiting to wear since the summer. Yes, I bought boots when it was 90 out, they were on sale. Duh.

I've had my eye on a different pair of Sorel's since last year but since I didn't want to cough up 140 bucks I got these instead... at over 1/2 off, thank you.

Bring on the real snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment